Terms of service for Clients booking
By scheduling a one-time or recurring service with Nextjoblink Janitors by telephone, email, or website form
you agree to our terms of service.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, our service operates a minimum charge of 2 hours per cleaning visit and not more than 5 hours per cleaning visit.
- You are not allowed to solicit for hire any of the cleaners we introduce to you without our notice.
- Clients would have to indicate if they want us to use our solutions and equipment.
- All cleaning service prices are reviewed and adjusted in line with inflation and the minimum wage increases or any reasonable circumstances.
- Any expenses incurred whilst working on your behalf will be charged.
- All payments must be made to a designated bank account/ MOMO account.No payment is made directly to any cleaner.
- Any additional work required that is not covered in the original booking document will be paid for separately.
- No refund claims will be given once the cleaning service has been carried out. If for any reason, the client is unsatisfied with any aspect of the service, the company should be notified within 24 hours.
- A refund will be issued only if a client has canceled a visit before the start of a cleaning session and a payment has already been made.
- A refund will be issued if a cleaner does not attend a cleaning visit for which payment has already been made.
- A client who cancels an agreement must do so within a spate of 24 hours.
- A client who needs to change a cleaning day or time must serve notice to us in a minimum of 12 hours.
- All complaints are taken seriously. If you are not happy with our service, please call us as soon as possible. Please do not wait until the service has ended.
- Accidents do happen; if an accident occurs that is our fault and you cannot overlook it, report it immediately to our customer service representative.
- We cannot be responsible for damage due to faulty/improper installation, lack of maintenance, or general wear and tear of items.